Barton & Guestier USA (B&G USA) was founded in 20I0, in Miami, Florida and is charged with acting as the exclusive US importer and distributor for its Parent Company's portfolio of wines, namely wine brands falling under Barton & Guestier, Patriarche and Listel wine houses. B&G USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barton & Guestier France (B&G France), a French owned company part of the Castel Group. B&G USA itself owns BGPL USA the subsidiary company that manages the U.S. Department of Treasury Alcohol Importer permit which allows B&G USA to import and distribute wines produced by its Parent Companies.
The core mission of the company is to continue to build the 3 prestigious French wine houses and international wine brands through expansion of distribution, strengthening of distributor relationships and a focus on well executed marketing plans.
We need a new Southeast Sales Director to exclusively develop the sales of Barton & Guestier, Patriarche, Listel wine brands in the territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Increase sales, depletions, and distribution in the territory.
· Collaborate with COO to direct the implementation and execution of sales plans and marketing plans including pricing.
· Manage multiple channels selling strategies through the distributors in line with the company’s operation strategy, including annual market plan development and execution, pricing and margin control and related issues, volume and execution of benchmarking reviews.
· Maintain and develop key accounts (On and off premise) and build flagship accounts. This includes regular sales calls at major trade customers, retailers, and restaurateurs with and without the distributor’s sales representative
· Work as a team with members of the distributor sales force and marketing team including the National Off Premise team to develop the company’s penetration in this channel.
· Build relationships with both local buyers and distributor sales representatives
· Training and education of the sales personnel
· Attend and executes all necessary General Sales meeting presentations and beneficial tradeshows, consumer facing activities and brand activation e.g. Wine tastings, wine dinners…
· Follow the guidelines and use the tools developed by the company to achieve common goals.
Report to the Chief Operating Officer in all matters of importance.
· 5+ years’ experience in sales management for an enterprise’s strategic market in the Wine and Spirit industry.
· College graduate with an international profile. A specialization in Wine & Spirit business management or similar commercial field is preferred.
· Proven competency in distributor management and business development
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent executive presence, communication (both oral and written) and selling skills.
· Enthusiasm, energy, and motivated self-starter who can work with a team and independently.
· Experience in retail and specifically in e-com would be a great asset.
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
· Budgeting and financial focused mindset
· French speaking would be a plus.
· Position located in Miami, Florida.
· Location: Miami, FL
· Territory: Southeast (FL, GA, NC, SC, AL, MS)
· Employment Type: Full-Time
· Base salary according to experience +% 25 bonus + health insurance + tel. and equipment.
· Reports to: COO.
US Head Office based in Miami, FL
Chateau Magnol BP 30 - 87 rue du dehez
Type de société
Les CV les plus consultés :
Suivez les actualités de Vitijob sur les réseaux sociaux