The Château de Gourdon estate is located in the southern area ofthe Rhone Valley in France, at the outskirts of the beautiful town of Bollène. Chateau de Gourdon has a fascinating history.
In 1793 the estate was used as the summer residence of Cardinal de La Fare, while the vines were planted a bit less than a century later, in 1870.
Today the vineyards are spread on a hilly area of 50 hectares and most of the vines are of the Grenache and Syrah varieties.
We are always focused on creating greater value, value for the employees, for the company, for customers and consumers, for the community.
The ideal candidate will have a highly developed understanding of management of a wine-growing operation and manage vineyards. You must have natural cycle of vegetation to carry out at the right time the manual or mechanical operations necessary for the maintenance of the culture. He is able to choose technical itineraries and production methods adapted to the terroir, to the quality objectives, to the technical and economic constraints of the vineyard. Able to carry out the winemaking operations from the reception of the harvest to the aging of the wines by choosing suitable wine-making routes.
1. Strong interest in agroecology and innovation in viticulture and oenology.
2. Cultivating strong interest in technical, biological and ecological processes related to the management of the vineyard and the production of wines
3. Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other materials as required.
4. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the Ability to Effectively engages with various levels of management, staff, and customers.
· BTS viticulture enology
Highly proficient in Both spoken and written English
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent skills to work in groups and to lead a team in the vineyard, cellar or cellar.
· Scientific and technical skills to interpret and use data and Produce contextualized technical and economic references.
· Have written and oral skills to communicate and argue.
· Have the capacity for decision-making, adaptation, organization and autonomy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Chemin de Gourdon
Type de société
Les CV les plus consultés :
Suivez les actualités de Vitijob sur les réseaux sociaux