Our client, a prestigious Porto wine producer and marketer, leader in its domestic market and on a human scale (Turnover: 40 million € - 8 million bottles), is seeking to develop its range of wines by creating the position of : Export Sales Manager.
JOB AND MISSION
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the export sales development of the company's range of wines (red and white), focusing your actions on markets with potential where the company's other brands are already established : USA, England, Canada, Brazil, China, Europe. You will be perfectly self-directed and will rely on the company's renown and its resources (particularly sales and marketing).
In this role, you will :
- Define a business plan by country, by distribution channel and by brand;
- Develop the commercial strategy with the Executive Board and implement it;
- Build the pricing policy and determine the commercial objectives;
- Create a distribution network by identifying and prospecting key players and opinion leaders by market;
- Identify growth opportunities by taking into account consumer, distributor and market competitor expectations;
- Represent the company at events and trade shows;
- Organise and conduct sales meetings with your clients to set objectives and action plans for brand development;
- Accompany your clients on visits around the company's properties;
- Report to senior management on your activity.
In all your tasks, you will maintain a high level of requirement and involvement.
This description takes into account the main responsibilities; it is not restrictive.
You should have at least 10 years of successful professional experience in the wine or spirits sector in an export sales role.
During your career, you have acquired an excellent knowledge of Wines worldwide, in long distance Export and European markets and have ideally worked on the international development of brands.
Your entrepreneurial spirit, your people skills and your taste for development will enable you to carry out your mission successfully.
You are an autonomous, rigorous and creative leader, and you are able to innovate and make proposals. You have a taste for challenge and strong negotiating skills.
Perfect command of English is essential, Spanish, French and/or Portuguese would be an advantage.
This position, based in the Home Office, requires frequent international travels.
To apply for this position, please send your application in all confidentiality, under the reference DCV17-CC/VJ, to the following address: email@example.com.
50 Rue Saint-Fort
Type de société
Cabinet de recrutement
Les CV les plus consultés :
Suivez les actualités de Vitijob sur les réseaux sociaux