LIEU DIT BERNASSE
Type de société
This is a temporary position from July to end of December 2019 which could potentially lead to a full time position for the right candidate.
SRV is looking for a temporary Vineyard and Winery Assistant to join our team and assist the daily operations in our winery in Virginia (USA) from July to December 2019. This is a small family winery operation (about 3000 cases), and the applicant will have the opportunity to participate to all winemaking and vineyard work.
Wines are made from estate grown grapes and also from grapes bought from others Virginia growers. Varietals include Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, etc…
Wine types made include stainless steel dry whites, rosés and red (no sulfites red), barrel-aged dry whites and reds, sparkling from Méthode champenoise and Méthode ancestrale, port-style wine and some experimental small batches.
• Minimum 1-year hands-on experience in all phases of viticulture/winemaking
• Ability to manage changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
• Ability to perform physically demanding tasks outdoors in varied weather conditions
• Ability to repeatedly lift and carry 40 pounds
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, seasonal evening duties, and periodic overtime
• Ability to use a computer for basic reporting of activities and data
Salaire à définir
Les CV les plus consultés :
Suivez les actualités de Vitijob sur les réseaux sociaux